And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, June 10, 2013

My Little Helper.....

I have lots of little helpers throughout the day and it looks like Adam wanted to do his share.  He loves get a hold of the broom if I leave it out in the kitchen....he's so fun to watch.

Enjoy these photos of our growing boy and that sweet face....he totally brightens our days.

And yes....the walker that he is in is ancient. They don't make em' like that anymore!  He loves having some wheels to cruise around the house with.  








3 comments:

  1. Oh he's just adorable! Thanks for keeping us updated on your sweet family. Missing you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the best ages and so fun, enjoying him they grow up so fast. Helen is going to be a senior next year and Nick voice changed in 1 month so fast that I don't recognize him on the phone. He is going to be in 8th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how this warms my heart! :o) He is so handsome! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful family with us!! We love you and miss you all!!!!!!!!!!!! MANY HUGS!!!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete