And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, March 9, 2015

I'm still here....

I thought I would drop in to let you know that I hope to soon post photos of our February. Our family is in the middle of the tummy bug right now, so my priorities have been elsewhere.  Five down and three to go.....good times! 

It is late and everyone is tucked in for the night. I thought it would be nice to let you know where I have been. After all, I did say that I was hoping to be posting on my blog more often.

All of our photos are on our home computer downstairs, but I did have some from last summer on my lap top. I chose this one because it is precious.   

This is Jared with his little girl, who just turned six in February. Lauren still loves to crawl up onto his lap and cuddle with her Daddy.....and it melts my heart every time.  


 You'll be hearing from me soon. I hope you all are getting ready for Spring. I know I am!

With Love,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment