And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, February 4, 2013

Sweet....

After giving birth to each baby, the first 4 wks. is what I like to call the "newborn bliss."  This is when your life gets turned upside down and your days and nights get mixed up.....and I honestly love this time. 

It gets sweeter and sweeter with each little one as I now realize how quickly the first month really does fly by. The little sounds they make when they nurse, the way they smell...oh how I love that smell, the way they stretch, arching their back while sticking out their tiny bottom, the way they grasp your finger in their baby fist, the smiles they give in their sleep.  All of the "little things" that I so enjoy.

You can see how fast time flies in the photos of our no longer newborn, but almost 4 month old...gasp! Noah is still the baby hogger...but I am thankful that Adam gets so much love and attention.  He really is a sweet baby and we are loving every moment. 










No comments:

Post a Comment