And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Little Ham Bone


As most of you know by now, I take a ton of photos of my kids. I always have. I do have my kids pose for some photos, which can be rather painful at times, for both them and me, but they're nice to have. However,  I absolutely love photographing them just doing their thing, not even acknowledging the camera. 

Like in the first photo below. This is a new favorite for these three brothers. Luke and Adam each received a set of Avenger action figures for Christmas and have had a blast playing with them. And of course little brother Aaron has to join in....because he has to do what big brothers are doing.

It's so cute to watch them play together making sound effects. But then not so cute when they start fighting with each other....anyway, back to my point. 

At first Aaron doesn't notice me taking photos of them, and then...... 


I get this face.....


....and this one.


Now he's really hamming it up for the camera.


You don't see him in this last photo because he left the table so he could come and look at himself on the camera. 

He makes me laugh. 


Hope these photos brought a smile to your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment