And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Luke

 Four years ago on June 4, 2010 God blessed us with our 4th child, Luke William. He has been full of  life since his beginning. I couldn't imagine life without his sweet smile. We are grateful to God for our son, and I dedicate this post to my "Lukey"


You are totally into super heroes.....

You just got your first lego set from your brother Nate.....

You have an amazing imagination.....


Your favorite animal is a piggy.....

You definitely have your naughty moments.....

You wear different super hero underwear everyday.....


You are a natural born drummer, and are drumming all. the. time.....

You love mama's chocolate chip pumpkin muffins.....

You lead us in singing every night during our family devotion time.....


You love to paint and play with play dough.....

You are really fun to be around.....


You will start pre-K this Fall.....
(at home :)


You pick flowers for me often.....

You are tough, but have a real sweetness about you.....

You love to be read to.....


You love to wrestle with your Daddy and brothers.....

You like to play house with Lauren.....

You tell people that your name is "Flash".....
(at this time last year your name was "Dash"...so funny)


You are a great big brother to two little brothers.....

You like to play in our sand box.....

Your favorite color is blue.....


You still sleep with your little bear at night.....
(you've had this bear your whole life)

You sleep on the bottom bunk and have batman sheets.....

You pray everyday......


You like to pretend you are a dog.....

You still listen to music at night at bedtime.....
(The Good Shepherd Band is your favorite)

You make me laugh everyday.....
(I love your sense of humor)


You prefer not to wear a shirt.....
(actually you would prefer to live in your underwear if I would let you)

You eat peanut butter and jelly every day for lunch.....

You love to ride your bike.....
(you call your new bike your "chopper")


 You live life fiercely and have lots of emotions, sometimes this can be a challenge, but you truly are a joy to be around. I have learned so much from your personality, specifically how important boundaries are. You have also sent me to my knees as I am often seeking guidance and wisdom from God on how to raise you to honor and glorify Him.  You are the sweetest snuggler, and I treasure these moments because I know soon you will be too big to snuggle. Daddy and I pray for you son, that you will grow up to be a godly man and a strong leader of your family. We pray that you will love God with your whole heart and that He will bless you abundantly. 

Happy Birthday Lukey
I Love You,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment