And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Happy 11th Birthday Noah.....


It is hard to believe that our oldest son, Noah Robert, is 11 years old!  He was born on September 29, 2003 and was the first of our kiddos to call me Mama. I couldn't imagine life without this guy. We are so blessed to have him, I dedicate this post to my Noah.

.....you were the first kid up on your birthday
(you are Never the first one up...ever)

.....you make me laugh every.single.day

.....you are very social and like hanging out with your buddies

.....you like to ride your bike

.....you are really good at memorizing verses


.....you are in the 6th grade
(at home :)

.....you think that you are awesome
(you just told me to write that....of course)

.....you and Nate always get each other a gag gift
(this year it was a roll of toilet paper and a pair of your own underwear)

.....your favorite dinner is lasagna

.....you hope to become a member of our church soon

.....you like going to work with your Dad
(he sometimes has you do experiments in his lab)

.....you play the guitar

.....you make dessert for our family every weekend

.....you are so sweet with your baby brother Aaron

.....you love collecting coins
(just like your Pap Pap Bob)


.....you enjoy shooting your air soft guns

.....you like to eat
(you just told me to write that)

.....you are the strongest kid I know

.....you have the most chores out of all of the kids

.....you recently watch all four Rocky movies with your Dad
(and loved them!)


.....your little brother Luke loves to wrestle with you

.....you enjoy listening to music

.....you like Dave Matthews, Beastie Boys, The Good Shepherd Band and About A Mile

.....you are a huge help

.....you love going swimming any chance you get

.....you like to pick on your little sister
(but she loves you anyway)

.....your best friend is James

.....you have the thickest hair


.....you like to play football in our back yard

.....your little brother Adam adores you, he's your buddy

.....you love going back to PA to visit family

.....you love riding the motorcycle while in PA

.....you still get migraines, but they are few and far between
(we are very thankful to God for this!)


.....you and Nate have a very special bond

.....you and Nate have always shared a room

.....you sleep on the top bunk

.....you are very talented with woodworking
(you and your Dad make wooden swords and daggers)

.....you are growing in your faith
(such a blessing to see)


.....you like to watch cooking competitions 
(like chopped and cut throat kitchen)

.....you love to go camping

.....you read a Bible story to your siblings every morning

.....you are in your last year of The Dangerous Boys Club

.....you have a very close relationship with your Dad


When I look at you these days, I am really starting to see a young man. You are very independent, reliable and you are finally starting to understand the importance of hard work. Sometimes I wish that I could press the pause button on life....but I know the passing of time is inevitable so I am enjoying watching you grow and mature.  Daddy and I pray for you everyday, hopeful that you will have a strong faith in Jesus Christ and that you will grow in godliness, living a life of repentance.

Happy Birthday Noah
I Love You,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment